Re: [doc] Japanese likes to be different don't they??

Re: [doc] Japanese likes to be different don't they??

Not like that - but we have fitted plug and play replacement bulbs that are super bright LEDs. The problem is that they are expensive at around £12 per pair. The advantages are great though - less heat, half the power (can leave doors open longer without draining battery), will never fail. The light they produce is very intense and when filtered, the colour is a little more pale.

Martin

John Tien wrote:

Hello everyone!

While I was looking at the Japanese DOC 2003 Expo
page, I saw a D with LED door lights... (see link)
http://www.h6.dion.ne.jp/~msas/delorean/2003/docexpo24.jpg

I am just wondering if anyone has done that to any of
their lights before in DOC UK...