back on the road

My right hander is now back on the road in good fettle after having the
turbo serviced (gold plated inside I think if the money I paid is any guide)
I am now looking forward to putting a few miles on it to bed it all down
and restore some confidence in its reliability. Anything happening in the
next few weeks, or is the weather too bad for driving?

PS The car attracted a lot of attention whilst at the mender's. They were
on the street with glass windows so all could see. Apparently they had
people pulling up outside and pointing their phone cameras at it through the
window, as well as loads of people coming in and asking to buy it. Its
popularity never ceases to amaze me.

Happy Christmas to all
Tony, Southampton