Woohoo

Hi All

Just a quick follow-up from Chris' earlier post.

Yes, another D makes it to these shores and now resides on my front
drive.

Many, many thanks to Chris for the loan of his trailer to get it there.

Lots of work needed to make it a goer, no idea if the engine runs yet,
and no idea what bits I'll need either - so I shall no doubt be calling
on the clubs collective experience in the weeks to come...!

Rich H

DOC #365
VIN #1274 - It's mine, all mine! Ya hear me mine mine mine all mine woo
woo woohoo hoo hoo hoo (spot the quote). Happy, happy, joy, joy. No
apologies offered for my copious amounts smugness.