Re: Another Gullwing car pehaps?

It is way overpriced.
And DeLorean did not base his car on the Bricklin!! Vaugely similar
in some ways, but the DeLorean is infintely better.

I've never actually met another DeLorean on the road while driving
mine in America (unless planned), but have met Bricklins on 2
occasions. What are the chances of a DeLorean and a Bricklin meeting
on the road?!

John
PS I'm also hoping to buy a bricklin someday, but not before I have
my DeLorean in the condition I want it in :)