Clio and Versace and JZD lookalike

Chris, I had also had the same thought that JZD looked a little like
Nicholas Von struddle£$%"£^ what ever the last bit is!!!

Claire, congratulations on the new job. Why not put the Clio on Ebay
motors, you should get a good price, shift it within 10 days and save a
fortune in advertising costs!!! (No, I do not work for Ebay)

Martin, The Versace watch was bought by my housemate from an auction in St
Albans with a view on selling it on Ebay. I seem to have been lumbered with
selling it and a few of the other items. Might look pretty good on
Vertity's wrist :P
Link for the updated list of now 24 items is:-

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=chris-von-bron&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50