Re: [doc] What happened about getting DOC window stickers?

Re: [doc] What happened about getting DOC window stickers?

I think JamesRG may be doing these...

but I'll take a design to my guy to see how much I can get some made
up for.

regards

-Tristan.

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>