From: jamesrguk [mailto:James_rg@xxxx]
Sent: 21 November 2003 18:09
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Insurence valuations

When I re-do my insurance on the application it asks what work has
been carried out on the vehicle that may effect it's value.

I noted that there had been new seat covers installed, engine work
etc.. and they put the valuation up accordingly, I think it is
currently £12,500 agreed valuation.

Was originally £10,500 a couple of years ago, I have to send them
photographs taken from every conceivable angle

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk