Whats the biggest most powerful battery that can be squeezed in the Delo

Whats the biggest most powerful battery that can be squeezed in the Delorean?

To All,

Don't want to start a thread here just a simple question.

I will be taking my D's battery out for some maintenance prior to winter freezing and will take it to be voltage-loaded drop-tested.

If the battery is bad then I will replace it with a super high spec deep charge cycle battery (probably calcium type).

In anyone's knowledge or experience whats the biggest battery (in both of dimensions and charge capacity) can be fitted in the 'D' for long term reliability???

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nick.