Re: DeLorean on German eBay

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:08:29 -0000, jamesrguk wrote:

> For example there's a DeLorean for sale on the German eBay site.....
> http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442649296&category=18308
> £14,000
> This one looks nice, but I don't know much german!

I manage, so here's a rough translation...

>> De Lorean Automat, Leder Schwarz ideal für die Schweiz

DeLorean, automatic transmission, Black Leather, perfect for Switzerland

>> Original De Lorean Flügeltüren (1981),
>> Diese Autos wurden nur 1981 und 1982 gebaut

Original DeLorean Gullwing doors,
these cars were only built in 1981 and 1982

>> in der Schweiz sind nur ca. 25 Autos bei Liebhabern.

Only about 25 in Switzerland owned by enthousiasts.

>> Chromstahlcarrosserie, Leder schwarz, Automat, Klima el. Fenster,
>> Alufelgen, Radio Tonband. Auto frisch ab MFK.

SS body, black leather, automatic, A/C, power windows
alloy wheels, Radio, sunvisor tint-band, Car fresch from MOT (equivalent)

>> Neuer Metallkühler und Wasserschläuche sind getauscht.?

New metal radiator and coolant hoses

>> Der Vorbesitzer ist bekannt und hatte das Auto sehr lange gehabt.

Previous owner is known and has had the car for very long.

>> Tachostand 7000 Meilen (12000 Km).
>> Zur Zeit zugelassen und ich fahre mit dem Auto.
>> Preis CHF 32500.- mit Schweizer Zulassung ab MFK 07/2003

7000 miles on Odometer, currently registered and being driven.
Price CHF.32500 (about EUR.20700,- or £14300 (?))
with Swiss MOT as of july 2003

Hope this helps, if I made a mistake, I'm sure Elvis will jump in ;-)

JAN van de Wouw

Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000