RE: [doc] FW: Test track

Chris,

I DEFINITELY will commit to going to this meeting, however I hope this is not going to be made a bit of a "exclusive Delorean" club. You know I'm a loyal member to the club and financial restrictions are the only reasons I haven't got a Delorean of my own.

If you could let me know of the exact schedule of the filming, then I can work something round it.

I agree that I do not want to miss this opportunity but I'm afraid you'll have to accept a Focus blotting your Delorean landscape.

Regards,
Your increasingly obsessed Mike Sumner - 178

Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxx> wrote:
Mike,

Sorry definitely no Focus's allowed around the track. Indeed the only
bystanders allowed are those arriving in a DeLorean.
Lets re-cap:-
We are very hopeful that the track will still be there in 2006. I am less
optimistic that I can gain the necessary permissions to organise a meeting
there before then.
If you want a guarantee that you can drive your car around the teat track,
you should let me know by Monday latest. I personally think you would be
ill-advised to let this opportunity slip by......... Come on commit!
Only Paul for the Irish republic has done so up to now! Incredible
after all the previous comments!
Not only is this a chance to drive around the test track, but you would be
appearing in I hour long, Important BBC programme.
Mark has already agreed to drive his car around the Palace of Westminster
as part of the filming, where an MP and former Government minister is being
interviewed as part of the programme.
It's your last chance.
Chris Parnham