From: Jan van de Wouw [mailto:delorean@xxxx]
Sent: 13 November 2003 23:49
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Re: Old DOC UK Magazines & Stuff

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:59:31 -0000, Stian Birkeland wrote:

> Take a look at www.delorean.nl The Dutch DeLorean people have
> the option to get the club magazine from the club website.
> I'm not suggesting an end to the paper-version,
> only a supplement to the paper-version! :)

I have to step in here; DCN is ran quite differently from the DOC UK.
We're about a third in size (about 100 Members) and over 85% of our
members use internet. Members that have chosen to use snail mail
only get B&W printouts of the "D-Zine" 2 of 3 times a year.
Everyone else downloads them from the site.

JAN van de Wouw

Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000