RE: [doc] FW: Re DOC 4 Belfast...long.

Thomas,

We have a definite level of interest, but there are lots of things to sort
out before I can get anything agreed. We are after all, talking about using
a track that belongs to some one else. As Robert said, there is a limit to
the times they will let us use it.

I don't think I will have any definite decisions until the year end. I am
trying, believe me, but lots of very delicate negotiates need to come right
before we can get a result.

Regarding using our cars, my Delores has worked her way through yet another
brake Servo unit!

Normally, if its not raining, I use mine nearly all the time, including
shopping. Funnily enough, its my Jag ( when I had it) that used to get
knocked on the doors whilst parked, my DeLorean has never been touched.

The brakes are different on the RHD's. I now have a new one and a
second-hand one to go at, but to be honest, the thought of getting the job
done in my cold garage is not appealing!

My BTTF car was driven back down to London, from Birmingham NEC by Mark, who
is using her for the Wembley show......is not every day you see that one on
the road! Mark tells me there were camera flasher all the home! I just
hope he doesn't mean GaTso's, or I'll get the tickets!

Best regards

Chris Parnham