RE: [doc] Old DOC UK Magazines & Stuff

Hi Stian & List

By only producing and distributing a hard copy maintains the exclusivity of
the club magazine only for DOC members. I do not have access to the digital
files (or hard copies) used in the production of the magazines before I
became the editor and as such we are unable to reproduce pre issue 16
magazines.

On another note:

I am concerned and saddened at the news group being used to publicly
humiliate club members over issues that have arrised over the past few
months, I for one do not want to see this list or club become another DOA or
DML. Some classic car clubs I have seen, hand out grief to members in their
magazines and correspondance and this is something that we cannot afford to
happen in our friendly club. If we intend to make a posting please think of
others that may be affected or take offence at your personal views and
opinions.

Best Wishes

Andy Withers
Editor DeLorean Owners Club #141 (only)