eBay DeLorean / buying

Thomas,
Another thing to consider is that once you've got the car safely tucked away in your garage and had it repaired, there will ALWAYS be "one more thing" that either needs doing to it or that you will want to do out of love for the car. Then after all that, there's the cost of MOTs, tax, petrol, insurance, etc. Naturally, all of this costs more money on top of what you pay for the car. It sounds obvious but these costs add up pretty fast.

Buying a decent (and preferably running) car to start with means you won't have to face the danger of running short of cash to keep your dream later on. This could have very nearly happened to me if I'd bought one or two of the D's I looked at before finally buying mine. I think it was Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry who said "A man's gotta know his limitations".
--
Phil Peters
VIN #4400 LHJ 58W

Reduce your company's IT costs today with Officemaster. Sign up for a free trial!

http://www.officemaster.net