Big wheels, modding and my future in DeLoreans

Big wheels, modding and my future in DeLoreans

Hi all,

I'm selling up. No great secret of course but I'll explain why..

I cannot bring myself to modify Hana - she's way too straight a car
to start butchering. However, I *can* modify a non-runner and so I'll
do that.

Just found a picture (it's in the Photos section as "Big wheels") -
That car has 19 inch wheels rear and 18 inch wheels front. My kinda
DeLorean. Couple that with a turbo charged engine of sorts or a light
V8 and we're on our way....

The link is below: