From: Dave Heenan [mailto:dave@xxxx]
Sent: 31 October 2003 16:18
To: Chris Parnham
Subject: Late thanks...

Hi again Chris,

I should have replied much sooner but had a couple of weeks away. The three
cars are superb, thank you.

The Delorean Club News is interested reading and especially your phots. The
cars are really amazing, if I ever get the spare cash I'm sure I would be an
owner, but for now, I'll stick with my manky Kia!!

When I'm sitting comfortably I'll send off the membership form as I would
like to follow the progress and I also need another BTTF car so I'll order
at the same time.

As an aside, would the DeLorean Owners Club be interested in having a
Showtime at an event at the County Showgrounf Site at Detling near Maidstone
on June 6th 2004? I''m on the Rotary organising committee and have seen
invites being drafted to the Classic cars groups and some Bike groups but no
mention of your gang!

If you fancy showing and having a stand, let me know your interest and I'll
try to ensure you have a free pitch and space for cars.

Regards

Dave