Another Customs Form

Hi all,

Your advice is again requested, I have just had another form from the
shipping agent:

"C384 Application for Release on Payment of Customs Duty and VAT as
Applicable"

Assuming everyone who has imported their car has had to fill in one of
these, there's one box I want to get right:

"If you claim that the vehicle is in abnormally poor condition for its
age or has defects which affect it value, give details"

Err, well yeh, loads of defects, that?s why I bought it at such a good
price. It?s a project car.
So what do I put here? Is listing them all a good or bad thing?

I have has a BTI issued on the car already, so do I even need to fill
this in? The BTI mentions nothing about any damage though.

Rich