RE: [doc] Lights and NEC

Dear Chrispy and all,

I just booked the NEC ticket online and realise that
you can only get into the "car club ticket" section if
you type "CLX" alone. I have tried lots of different
ways of logging on with my membership number but it
never worked. £7.50 for each tickets and allowance of
buying 2 per member and there is a 50p transition fee.
So it cost a total of £15.50~ Very good value for
money!! (Does that mean an extra £3.00 for the club
Chris?? And what do I need to do to get the club the
money?? By giving the ticket reciepts to you at the
stand, right??)

Anyway, the tickets should arrive within a week or
two~ This time I am coming with a friend of mine who
spotted quite a few DeLoreans when he was in Japan
this summer (Not a car mad, but got amazed by the
madness of me towards the DeLorean so he is coming
this year to experience the spirit of the UK DOC).
Can't wait until November!! See you all there guys
(and girls) :P

Regards,
John

--- Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxx> wrote:

8th and 9th nov. You should have dad your discount
ticket form in with you last flyer!

Chrispy

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk (Shouldn't it be
http://www.deloreans.co.uk now??)