[Fwd: CAR DESIGN STUDENT LOOKING FOR A DELOREAN TO STUDY.]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: CAR DESIGN STUDENT LOOKING FOR A DELOREAN TO STUDY.
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:57:16 +0100
From: "JAMIE FLANAGAN" <jayf70@xxxx>
To: <dmuk@xxxx>

Hello.
My name is Jay Flanagan, I am a Car Design student in Swansea. I
would like to study a Delorean for a car design competition I have
entered.I Iive in Swansea but am willing to travel to find a good
example to examine. I am originally from Lisburn, Northern Ireland, four
miles away from the plant. The breif I got was to design a car from
youre country, using the original brief as though the car was to be in
the showrooms for 2015. Even though I am British i couldnt think of a
better car to use, being slightly bias of course. I personally always
want to own a delorean too but i hope that if I become a car designer I
will use mine daily to go to work.
My deadline is the 28 th of November so i will need to study one soon.
Thanx in advance and if some one could help me my phone number is
07931311870 ...... did I mention I was jealous!