Re: [doc] New Member

sounds fun! i have noticed that they are a damn site cheaper over there
than over here. how much did you pay for it?(if you don't mind
answering;-)) who is shipping it over? is it a pain reregistering it?

Steve

Subject: [doc] New Member

Hi All

I've wanted a Delorean since I was 14 (and I'm 29 now) so I thought
"what the hell" and bought one off eBay (sight unseen).
I guess my claim to fame is bidding on and buying the car, when I'd
never seen 'in the flesh' *any* Delorean ever before! :)

Many, many thanks to Claire, Martin & Dave for a fantastic weekend at
IOW and especially to Claire for giving me the opportunity to drive
Flopsy.

Driving a wide LHD was a little more tricky than I had expected, but,
provided my D gets over here safely, I'll get lots of practice soon I'm
sure :)

Rich H