RE: [doc] Will the public EVER learn? No, really?!

RE: [doc] Will the public EVER learn? No, really?!

Ahhh yes I saw that..

Did you also see in the same edition the Pub Quiz?

What car did the Delorean take its door handles from?

Allegro

Paul

www.dmc12.tk

--- Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
Well Dan, I thought our news group got pretty daft
sometimes,
but its like the Encyclopaedia Britannica in
comparison with your link!

( in my humble opinion)

B.T.W. has any one else seen this months Practical
Classics, where in a 2
page spread they list the 10 "least rusting" cars?
Number 1 is the moon
buggy costing umpteen million quid and the last item
is a horse!
Not entirely serious then. But guess what comes in at
number 2? You've
guessed it the DeLorean. All publicity is Good
publicity.

Chrusty