New palm racer BTTF Delorean model

I don't know if you all know that there is a new radio controlled BTTF
Delorean model out there in the model shops - apparently released on Friday.
Its the same size as the Sunstar and is well detailed in plastic. It
operates via a battery operated hand held control unit and retails at £29.99
(that's at the Bath Model shop)

It's called a Palm Racer and is made by 'Maxi Deal'.

Hope I'm not releasing old news - it would be interesting to hear if there
had been earlier announcements!

All the best,

Andy Snell