From: "Declan Gantley" <dgantley@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Motor makers in Ireland
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 00:09:11 -0000

Chris P Remember last Sunday, we were talking about XOI 7569 thats in John Moores Book "Motor Makers in Ireland". This car is supposedly in a museum in Killarney Co. Kerry Ireland. Well is found this link http://www.dmcnews.com/events/belfasttemp/belfastdaily.html which shows her is all her RED splendour, (she is stainless on the book). I should be in that part of the counrty before Xmas so I will check it out. This car was actually owned by the Guinness family

Declan #263