Re: [doc] DMUK brakes,/ springs

That may have come out a little blunt, sorry. Steve's experience just goes to show that when you only have experience of your own DeLorean(s), you just don't KNOW what can be achieved. For example, just about every DeLorean would benefit from rebuilding the CPR which makes a phenominal difference to performance if it's "on the way out", and after 20 years, even apparently functional units don't work properly.

Martin

Martin Gutkowski wrote:

Hi Chris

Before passing judgement on the new brake hoses, and the difference a set of rebuilt calipers makes, have a go. I always thought my car stopped well, but compared to PSO, they're pretty poor. Locking up the back wheels with the handbrake doesn't say much for the tyres.... <grin>