From: "jamesrguk" <James_rg@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Dyno testing & prices
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:10:18 -0000

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone on the list has actually had their DMC dyno
tested, I would be interested to see what the actual BHP is at the
wheels of the delorean engine with the renaut dizzy/volvo metering
head and no cat.

I saw the results for the new free flow exhaust system an that looked
good.
I wonder who will be the first to have the volvo/renault upgrades and
the freeflow exhaust, that should be a nice set-up.

How much roughly do places charge to carry out a dyno test?

James RG