Re: Knebworth - Thank you!!

> Stuart has info about a show in Buntingford on 6th September, and
> after that the next one 'down this way' is St Marys School, Bishops
> Stortford on 21st September

I went to the Buntingford show last year and have had my invite to
return this year.

There is not much space at this one as they line the cars up in the
main street as they turn up. If there is going to be more than one
car they will all have to turn up together to be side by side. And
will have to be there EARLY as once the main street is full ( not
long) you then get directed to various car parks around the town.

Still don't know if I will go to it this year.

Just my 2p

Paul