OT: Jag XJS part needed

Looking for a center A/C vent that goes in the dash of a LATE model XJS.
Early cars have a center vent divided into three sections, two small on each
end that can be directed and a LARGE section in the center that points
directly into the back seat. The later vents are divided equally into two
sections, both of which can be directed in any way. That's the one I am
looking for, I believe it is from a 92 (maybe 94) or later. They're a bit
scarce here, and hoping someone might have access to one over there - might
swap for DeLorean part(s). Reply directly to james (at) usadmc.com - thanks!

James Espey