Re: [doc] Re: 'Modern' style air conditioning

Re: [doc] Re: 'Modern' style air conditioning

Alan Hammond wrote:

1- rev counter goes up to 2000rpm after ignition off

So does mine - a DeLorean Quirk. A lot of cars do it, esp early ones.

2- new oil pressure switch fitted, dances all over the place still.

Guage sender and pressure switch not the same thing. Sender is the thingy behind the oil filter

P.S Martin - did you manage to order the coolant hoses I need.... Thanks

On their way.

Martin