RE: [doc] 'Modern' style air conditioning

RE: [doc] 'Modern' style air conditioning

If you think is difficult to get the jack under the front now...don't make
the mistake of putting the back up on axel stands first.....you can barely
get anything at all under the front then! That's one of the reasons I use
the anti-roll bar mounting...But I don't want to get intro all that again!

Aldi (or is it the other cheap store, Liddell ) are currently selling off
new 2 tonne trolley jacks for £9.95!!!

. don't make the same mistake I witnessed about 30 years ago, where a
mechanic put a jack under the middle of a Morris 1000, he then put another
jack under the diff at the rear, he had got the car about a foot in the air,
with all four wheels removed, before it toppled sideways! Always use axel
stands!

BTW John, you must have a friend or neighbour who is a bit handy around
cars? Rope him in to show you how to go on initially.

Chrispy