Re: [doc] RE: Turbos, new book, Insurence

Re: [doc] RE: Turbos, new book, Insurence

Hi Chris

Previous conversations aside, I have learnt a lot about turboing these engines through researching Rich's car - if you want to find out more, grab me by the scruff at Gaydon. Darren will be there too of course so you can get his input also

I wonder what you'll think of Tinny's new engine from Darren? :-)

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

Martin,
Its definitely a BAE kit, the clue is in the BAE cast into the bottom air
duct pipe! I've just removed that for re- polishing and seen it.