Ground Effects - - - Was - PJ Grady

Thomas,

If you e-mail PJ Grady they will give you the price, I e-mailed them
a while back and they definitely had them in stock, I do not
remember the price.

They are a superb addition to the car, especially if you want to
stand out from the ever increasing sea of stainless that appears at
the cars shows these days.

I tried some alloy wheels on my DeLorean and they made it look
superb, I will upload some pickies to the photo section in the near
future.

Side skirts, alloys and an air scoop on the passenger side rear wing
are all things I have been looking into buying/making.

All part of being different...............................oh and I
live in Essex, did you guess??

James RG

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Mc Auley <mcauleydmc@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello all,
> I was wondering if anyone had the PJ Grady ground effects I think
they are called, on their cars. Its like a body kit. I was on their
web site, and I could not find it.