RE: [doc] Digest Number 941

HELLO:

THE SOUTHEASTERN DELOREAN CLUB (SEDOC) IS HAVING ITS BI-ANNUAL CRUISE IN.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE DETAILS.

ALL DETAILS CAN BE FOUND ON <HTTP://SPECIALTAUTO.COM/sedoc>

I would appreciate it if you would forward this information to your
membership.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Re:

John Jordan
President
SEDOC
404 562 6075

The Southeastern DeLorean Owners Club Presents THE THIRD BIANNUAL
"CRUISE-IN" "What's New and Updates" September 20 and 21, 2003

A flock of gull wing DeLoreans will settle again on beautiful Lake Lanier
for the third biannual "Cruise-In". The Olympic Rowing Venue will be the
gathering place for the two day event. A super show is planned for fun,
friendship, technical information, premium awards, superb dinning, parts
fair and cruising Road Atlanta. The two day event begins with a gathering
of DeLorean owners to hear technical presentations by suppliers and
manufacturers of DeLorean parts. Our presenters are the principle suppliers
to the world of DeLoreans. Their presentations will focus on "What's New and
Updates". Each presenter will also provide a display and sale of parts
during the parts fair. Two specially equipped DeLoreans will be on display
including DMC Houston's Performance Engine and ZILLA Electronic products
beautiful machine outfitted with the latest ZILLA DeLorean products. Test
drive of the DMC Houston's Performance Engine DeLorean will be available to
registered guests. Saturday afternoon's session begins with a happy choice
of an award winning Southern Barbeque Buffet or the Atlanta Falcon Pizza
Feast. Following lunch there will be the early registration drawing of over
$1,600.00 in premium items for registrations post marked prior to September
7, 2003. The last drawing will be to determine the lucky winner of half the
cash in the 50/50 pot. Saturday evening we will be hosted to "Candle Light
Dinner On The Dock" by the Olympic Rowing Club. Twenty-four restaurants will
provide the best of menu for three hours of fine dinning. It will be a dress
up casual dinner with your favorite beverage, friends and a great closing of
the first day. Sunday morning begins with a rally at the Olympic Venue to
caravan to the world class Road Atlanta race track. We will be hosted by the
BMW Club to cruise Road Atlanta between 11:30 and 12:30. Following several
pace car led laps and a photo op, we will remain to watch their event.

FEATURES
DeLOREAN
"CRUISE-IN" 2003
"What's New and Updates"
Technical Presentations: · Steve Wynne, DMC Houston · Bob Zilla Electronics
· John Hervey, Special T Auto · Ken Koncelik, DeLorean Car Show Parts &
Product Fair & Expo: · Custom DeLorean Parts · Standard Parts · Accessories
· DeLorean Memorabilia · DMC Houston Performance Engine · Zilla DeLorean
Electronic Products

EVENTS
"What's New and Updates"
September 20 and 21, 2003 · Technical Presentations and Seminars · Parts &
Product Fair & Expo · Parade Laps and Photo Op at Road Atlanta · Technical
Extra's · Drawings and Prizes · Food Food Food!
INCENTIVES
Early Registration Incentives (For Registrations Post Marked Prior To
September 7, 2003) You can't afford not to be there! · One year Website
Hosting (a $200 retail value) Plus Free Domain Name Registration/Transfer
Courtesy: XyNexT Internet Strategies <http://xunext.com> · One set of
Goodyear Eagle II Premium tires Courtesy: SEDOC · One set of Sheep Skin Seat
Covers: Black or Silver Courtesy: Byrne Heninger, Heninger and Assoc., Inc.
· Window Regulator Motor, Left side Courtesy: A-1 Electric · Window
Regulator Motor, Right side Courtesy: A-1 Electric · One 150amp Alternator
Courtesy: John Hervey, Special T Auto · $100 Gift Certificate Courtesy: Tire
Rack, Indianapolis, IN · Service and Parts Manual Set Courtesy: DeLorean
Motor Company, Humble · Dremel Power Tool Set Courtesy: Zilla DeLorean
Electronic Products · Light Illuminating DeLorean Key Blank Courtesy: Ken
Koncelik, DeLorean Car Show