Re: [doc] Re: A few questions

I would love to see a photo. I've worked on Rich's engine and know some of the ins and outs of turboing these DeLorean engines (albeit that they're all bodges). It sounds like you might have something interesting there.

Does it really have a new intake manifold, or just the bit in the middle?

Oh, and Reno is a place in Nevada, where one of the gold DeLoreans lives. Renault is the French car manufacturer from whom so much of our engines come.

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

Frenchy has a new inlet manifold and metering head. I suspect it's a Reno
one, with its thin solid metal feed pipes.

I still have the original metering head etc., but have not worked my way
back from the Petrol tank yet.......lots of time.....I'm enjoying the
challenge......besides my special friend and skilled electro-mechanical
engineer, Nick Tomlinson and his wife Katherine, will be over with his
tool box tucked in his DeLorean bonnet in a few weeks. He will help me
identify some of the dangling electrical connections and pipes.

We will sort it out. I've already had it "popping and banging" after a
fashion by dribbling petrol down the cold start intake.
I'm still polishing the water pipes and suspension......you don't have to
rush these things.

Chrispy