New Tyres

Dear list,

I have reviewed all the info on tyres currently available for our cars.

Avon's stopped being made a year or two ago.

There are some cheaper far-eastern one's, but these now have different
appearances front and rears.

Basically it comes down to a mix of Pirelli P600 and P6000 with different
appearances.

Or if you want all 4 tread patters to be the same, then Goodyear F1's, with
rears being 10mm smaller than standard and with the funky water shedding
tread pattern is the only choice. (I can find) And I've bought em now so its
academic!

After talking it over with Dave and several others I have gone for the
Goodyear's.

Cost for all 4 including next day delivery to Derby was £276.71 from Michel
Dever in Hampshire, 01962 774437.

As my tenant is a tyre firm, fitting and balancing ( with stick on weights
on the inside of the rim) was no problem.
I took the opportunity to re-polish my wheels, they look extra sharp now!

I no longer worry about my original 22 year old tyres blowing out as I
hurtle down the A38.

Chrispy.