Re: [doc] Harpenden

Git, you've beaten my 4750 record on the A1 :-) And for anyone else who's interested, Stuart must be congratulated - his would have to be one of the fastest cars still with cat

Martin

saalexander2000 wrote:

What a great show! Good to see everyone again and so many cars. Hope Chris managed to get home ok.

Almost got 5000rpm in 5th on the way home...... and then ran out of road/
nerves!

Cheers,

Stuart

16686