From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 08 July 2003 21:10
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] rubber water hoses/ speedo's

Hi Chris

Any new on angle drives? I have a busted one knocking around somewhere.
Also if someone's desperate, I have bothe water pump hoses on the shelf
but were/are destined for my project car. I'd be happy to sell you them
at retail. They are brand new, and I'd only replace them from DMCH

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk