RE: [doc] Re: A few thoughts on DeLorean Windscreans-

RE: [doc] Re: A few thoughts on DeLorean Windscreans-

James,

I know its very frustrating trying to get spares out of Dave and he refuses
to master the internet despite some heavy coaching by such folk as Chris
Spratt etc. For Dave it's a hobby , not a business, he doesn't want to get
too organised!
However he has a huge pool of Knowledge, I often end up picking out little
gems during our long telephone chats!

He is getting low on many items now and is keen to keep at least one set of
everything, in case he ever needs it for his cars. He could latterly build
one from scratch! From the Chassis to the vin plate, it could even have a
bullet proof 4 ply windscreen!

Cheers

Chris P