Update on DCZ

Hi All

Hope everything is well with everyone, not been on for a while as
I've been under my car most nights - sorry I missed Brooklands but
sounds like you all had a good time - where and when is the next
gathering ?

Well, I have had a few fun filled weeks with DCZ just doing those
little jobs - A set of Pirelli tyres now have improved the ride no
end, the headliners are at the trimmers currently and am hopefully
picking them up for installation tomorrow, DMC have received a few
credit card swipes from me for new louvre struts which are fitted
now (the easiest job ever I think !), I finally located the seatbelt
buzzer and disconnected it, the wheels are off to be refurbished on
Saturday and while they are there, a full service, brake overhall,
trailing arm bolts and re-wiring of the foglights will be done.

I bought a new seal for the n/s rear as Martin pointed out at
shuttleworth that it was the wrong one, having fitted it I realise
why it was wrong - the louvres don't shut so I've put the old one
back on !

Still bits to do but the more I play with it the more I enjoy it -
the aching grin has still not faded - and I've also done nearly 700
mile in it over 9 days.

The body is now looking much brighter thanks to 3M Metal Finishing
Pads (Thanks Kevin) - bloody hard work though !

Catch up with you all soon, and have fun in the cars !

Robin

11431