Re: [doc] PSO being towed to Stevenage.

Just to give you a taster Steve, Chris H has just had the dizzy changed
by "god" and e-mailed me to say:

"
I drove home last night with the new distributor and there was even more
oomph when I floored it. Most noticeable when you do it in 5th at 80mph
it just jerks forward and shifts something chronic with much more
acceleration!!!!!

It accelerates from rest much quicker too with tyre squeal on DRY tarmac!!!!

"

Yours will be close if not as good as this. (Chris has free-flowing
boxes, you have a stock back-box)

Martin