FW: Delorean for sale

List

Nick Hannaford has sent this info to me. I?ve talked to the dealer who is
selling it, it?s the much discussed ?dodgy interior? car, vin 5424.
It seems to have suffered a quick bout of price inflation, but the dealer
does say he?s going to do some ?re-trimming? inside. Its had a new engine
apparently because the old one ?cooked?. The chap selling it does not seem
in any rush to part with it as its ?just to attract interest?!

It is one of the few s/s cars currently for sale, but I still think its
over-priced.

Chris Parnham

Subject: DeLorean for sale

Hi Chris,
I have just found out that a garage here in Peterborough has a
1981 Delorean for sale. I haven't had a chance to go and check it out yet.
It is up for £14.995 with 37k miles on the clock.
Contact: Otter Trade Sales, 157-161 Fletton Avenue, Peterborough, PE2 8DB
tel: 01733 555566.
Hope this is of interest.
Nick Hannaford
mem 164