HT Leads (F.O.A Paul S)

Paul/list

I noticed you put a Volvo part # in the last edition of the DOC
magazine for the DMC HT leads, do these actually have the correct
rubber end bits and are they as reassuringly expensive as the Renault
ones are.

I have heard repeated comments that V6 Renault engines prefer good
high quality HT leads and the proper Renault ones are approximately
£45.00 per set (Part# 7700268919) but they are no longer a stock item
and could take weeks/months to come in.

Bosch said they could match them but I can't be arsed (excuse the
language) to go to the local Bosch dealer as it is run by load of
Shouser wearing herberts.

James RG

P.S.
'Shousers' is now the officially recognised word for short trouser
A regular Shouser wearer may be deemed a 'Shouserer'
'To be Shousered'?? as yet undefined.

(this will mean near enough nothing to all but a select few people on
this list)