Shuttleworth

Thanks for organising this event Paul. Angie and I had a great time and
were proud to be part of the large Delorean presence. Martin and I have
already discussed our fly past display for next year, featuring synchronised
door openings and smoke trails. I particularly look forward to the bit
where two of us go head to head and then swoop up into barrel rolls off the
top.

Old planes are very much my 'thing' so I really enjoyed the display and
thought it was a very nice friendly event. Contrary to being bored, I could
have done with a bit more time, but then we did spend a while with Claire
and Dave's kind hospitality cleaning wheels and gassing.

Sorry to have missed the BBQ but we lost everyone and went home.

For All: I have some copies of the video I took at Eurofest 2001,
approximately edited. I have given a few out today and anyone is welcome to
pass opinions on them in the forum (it got thumbs up from Stian in Norway),
and if anyone else would like a copy (on VHS or cd-mpg) just let me know.

What's the deal for Brooklands? I'd like to go to another location of
aviation history (I believe the Loch Ness Wellington is there).

Tony Lawther
Southampton