Engine Hesitation.

All.

After having gathered together all of the bits ready to cure my
slight overheating problem (new thermostat, self-bleed kit, hoses
etc) I cam to start my DMC this morning. Although it started first
time, pressing the accelerator did not increase the engine revs,
instead it made it sound like it was going to stall, with a drop in
revs?

With my foot off the accelerator it immediately started idling
normally again. I restarted it several time but with the same
scenario. After ringing the garage to tell them I would be late I
restarted it (for about the 6th time) and it began to run much
better. There is still a definite hesitation between pressing the
accelerator and getting a normal response.

Any suggestions? Hopefully it is something I can check/fix/replace in
time to get to Shuttleworth?.

John Chapelhow

DOC 19 : `Boeing' 0737 (temporarily grounded)