Re: Re: [doc] Re: Electric Mirror switch wan..........BUTTON

Re: Re: [doc] Re: Electric Mirror switch wan..........BUTTON

Ironically I managed to reassemble mine which fell apart today when removing the door trim to do the window motors. There are 7 springs, 4 ball-bearnings and three roller thingys.