Re: [doc] Top Gear - any news??

Rich, myself and Claire's flopsy do not yet have UK registrations. Flopsy is a matter of days, Tinny's is a matter of a month or two and Rich's is a matter of laziness.... :-P

Rich's vin is 2727
Flopsy is 2292
Tinny is 4426

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

Sadly Claire it would seem that the powers that be have decided against
it.....Not that any one bothered to tell me of course!

BTW what is the reg number of your Flopsy ,? I am bringing my records up
to date and could do with the following info, ( privately if you like)
Martins new car reg. and Richard's reg....I also want Dan Willis's reg and
vin, Ian Fosters multiple reg's and vins, John Gueley's reg, Tony Lawther
vin and Nick Hanifords reg.

Thanks

Chris Parnham

-----Original Message----- From: claire_usher71 [mailto:claire@xxxx] Sent: 21 May 2003 16:25 To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [doc] Top Gear - any news??

Chris,

any more news on when/if the Top Gear filming will be taking place??

If you are allowed a 'posse' of DOC members (with cars) I'd love to
come along but would need to book the day off work first.

Claire
#2292 'Flopsy'

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk