Isle of Wight Show

My mate Vic Galluci needs me to return the forms for the Isle of Wight Show.
So you need to decide:
a. If you are going.
b. How many people in each car.
b. If you are doing the Sat and Sun shows or just one of them.
c. What ferry times you need - outward and return.
d. What ferry route you want - Portsmouth/Fishbourne or Lymington/Yarmouth

The dates are 13th and 14th September. I think there are two venues, one for
each day.

The ferry times are:
12th Friday: anytime after 09.30
13th Saturday: anytime
14th Sunday: anytime
15th Monday: no free travel allowed
16th Tuesday: anytime after 09.30

The ferry is free to classic car owners but I can fix it so a non-classic
can go and the owners will have to pretend to be marshals.

I also need your registration numbers.

If you're, say, 70% sure then put yourself down anyway as it's better that
you are booked in.

So that's: Name, Vehicle, Reg, Route, Out date/time, Ret date/time, No. of
people in car.

Please trim your replies so this mail doesn't get repeated a zillion times!

Paul

PS British Sports Car day at Brooklands is 7th/8th June. Is anyone going to
that now that Shuttleworth is only the week before? I'm not worried as it's
just down the road from me but if anyone is going we should hook up and
stick together.