Seats and battery

Hi all, just wondered if anyone could help me out with a few
problems I'm having at the minute.

1) I bought a heavy duty battery the other weekend to try and sort
out my starting problems and KD started first time, better than she
ever has. I wet to start her today and the battery is totally dead?
That's the second battery in a month so I'm thinking there must be a
drain somewhere. I know none of the lights were on and the doors
were shut, any ideas?

2) I'm getting some new seat covers from Chris soon and I had a look
at taking out the seats today. Didn't get very far, do you have to
take the runners off or do the seats just bolt onto them?

Thanks,

Jordan