Re: [doc] Southbound travelers to R501

To John, thanks for the thought! I live just off Jn30 M62. I am still not sure if I can come to 501 as I am on call so I have said I can't make it.
We could get info of owners who do live up North to get our own gathering like those down south (but with proper Beer !! )
Nick.
p.s. Had a crappy month at work but took the 'D' out for a blast and came back with a big grin on my face. Love my car.
rubberrep <106165.1407@xxxx> wrote:Is anyone planning to visit R501, travelling from the North?
(i.e. Stoke and further North)
If so if you are interested in meeting and convoying could you drop
me note here or by email.
I had planned on leaving Saturday morning and staying at the Novotel
in Wolverhampton. (£40/night)

Best regards
John Hanley
Close to Junction 20 M62

I understand that this may be of interest to Nick Tomlinson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk