Re: [doc] Relay Part Numbers

Hi John,
I've recently fitted a set of the halfords xenon bulbs to my old
mazda and have been very impressed so far, only marginally* hotter
than the original halogen bulbs but give a very bright and clear
blue/white light and have the bonus of looking slightly blue in the
headlights when off,
hope this is of help
Liam

(* i used a thermometer so i didn't risk melting my headlights but
no guarantees! :)