Re: [doc] Re: PRV 500 HPs?????

Thought you might like to read Darren's comment on this "recipe"

Martin

500 bhp eh?sounds like 300-350 to me.Bear in mind that
works RS500's were putting out 550bhp with a build
cost of about 100k per engine(titanium this and that)
and they went bang frequently.If a major manufacturer
could not do it reliably....
Mr sceptical here will only believe a hard copy of the
dyno graph...or has he not got one?

Senatorpack@xxxx wrote:

This information was supplied by Mr. John Lane of Pacific Rim Automotive in Seattle Washington. John as given his recipe for making his PRV powered rally car into one fast machine.

Sincerely,
Michael

Subj: Re: PRV 500 HPs?????